A whole lot of love was put into the “Feel the Love” Valentine Dinner last Friday. We will do another Valentine Dinner next year. A heartfelt thanks to all of the persons responsible for such a successful event.
- To Terry Rogers, who always volunteers his time and talent to play along with Andy Merkovitch. They make beautiful music together.
- To Ann Patrice Riccardo, who plays such an important part in coordinating Saint Agnes Dinners, thank you.
- Thanks to all St. Agnes Volunteers who set the tables, and add the decorations.
- Thanks to Joan Mackie and the St. Agnes volunteers who assisted her in organizing the Silent Auction. The addition of the Food Auction was a hit. We seemed to have a lot of hungry bidders!
- Thanks to Mary O Pacher, Ann Patrice Riccardo, Dixie Buol, Tina Bunes for volunteering desserts for the Food Auction.
- To the Carosiello family who always work so very hard to prepare and present a beautiful, delicious Italian dinner. We loved the wonderful salad, chicken parmesan, pasta and the cannoli.
- Thanks to Dixie Buol for doing such an excellent job of managing the ticket sales.
- Don and Ann Patrice Riccardo delivered the leftover food to the Union Gospel Mission.
- Last but not least thanks to Harvey LaZelle and Chris Johns for faithfully volunteering to setup and breakdown for us.
President, St. Agnes Guild