Holy Week and Easter
Holy Week is the week before Easter Day, beginning with the Sunday of the Passion/Palm Sunday. Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday are known as the “Triduum,” and the liturgies on these days commemorate the events leading up to Jesus’ resurrection. Holy Week ends with the Easter Vigil, usually celebrated at sundown the night before Easter.
- Palm Sunday, 8:00 AM and 10:00 am
- Maundy Thursday Agape Meal, 7:00 PM
- Good Friday, 7:00 PM at the Henry Chapel
- The Great Vigil Sunrise Service, Easter Sunday, 6:00 AM St. Dunstan’s Church
- Easter Breakfast, 8:30 am
- Sunday of the Resurrection, 10:00 AM St. Dunstan’s Church
Throughout the year we hold services in the style of Compline and Taize.
During the season of Advent, we hold Lessons and Carols.
We also hold Evensong services.
We hold a Christmas Eve family service at 4:00 PM at St. Dunstan’s Church with a pageant performed by our youth and a midnight service that begins at 10:00 PM at our Highland’s Chapel.
We hold a Christmas Day service at 10:00 AM at St. Dunstan’s Church.